Call to action: Invest in the process. Do your best.
Rao affirms that everything in our life is a quest for happiness. He gives pointers on how to start to be happy. What do you have to get in order to be happy?
1. There is nothing you have to do, get or be in order to be happy.
2. You have spent your entire life learning to be unhappy.
3. We falsely believe in the "if-then" model, where IF this happens, THEN I will be happy.
4. We are exactly where we are compared to 10 years ago, even if we have achieved SOME of the things we aimed for.
5. We insanely just change the "IF" conditions.
6. We find happiness in nature by accepting the universe for exactly as it was.
7. We are now still trying to make things different or better because we are just changing the "IF" conditions.
8. All we do in life is go on journeys.
9. Choose your journey.
He teaches us to be happy... No Matter What.